The Valley Ranch Amenity Center will remain open at this time, but each resident must consider these developments and assess the risk of use. The Board of Directors, along with CCMC executives and management, are actively managing this situation, and will continue to share new information.
If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel you may be at risk, please call your healthcare provider immediately. We encourage all residents to practice the following preventative recommendations from the Center for Disease Control:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Your Board of Directors and CCMC Management