Subfacility of Park
Basketball Court Rules
The basketball court is a private facility for Valley Ranch Residents.
- Glass containers are not permitted on the courts.
- Skates, skateboards, rollerblades, bikes ad pets are prohibited on court at any time.
- Except for Association sanctioned events, there are no court reservations. First come, first play policy is in effect.
- Appropriate gym attire must be worn at all times, this includes athletic shoes. Sandals, Crocs style, open-toe shoes are not allowed.
- Any and all damanges or issues with equipment and or courts must be reported to Association staff immediately.
- No dunking or hanging on basketball hoops or nets.
- Tobacco products, food, alcoholic beverages, and glass containers are not allowed in the court enclosure. Water or other non-alcoholic drinks in a covered or closed plastic container is permitted. All trash must be disposed of in trash containers.
- Pets are not permitted on the basketball court unless as authorized by Association staff during private or special functions, and only within specially designated areas. This rule does not apply to service animals required for person(s) with special needs.
- Unauthorized Facility Users will be asked to immediately vacate the premises and may be reported to the local authorities as trespassers. During non-business hours, concerned residents should report trespassers to the Bexar County Sheriff's Department.
**No Guest are allowed at this time.**