The Community Room is only available for private reservations to Valley Ranch residents. Reservation requests may be made no later than thirty (30) days out and no sooner than seven (7) days prior to the requested reservation date. Reservations will not be confirmed until the HOA Office has received the deposit of $350.00, payable via personal check made out to Valley Ranch SA, and the completed Rental Agreement Form. Please keep in mind that reservations are first come, first serve, and only available if the HOA is not hosting/sponsoring an event, fitness program, club or group, etc.
For more information regarding availability, please call the HOA office at (210) 688-0427 or email Arianna Bell, Administrative Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Room Rules
The Community Room is intended for the use of events, meetings and private or community group reservations. Use of the Community Room for any other purposes is subject to Board Approval. The rooms may be reserved by Owners through the Association staff. Please refer to the Rental Policy for additional information.
- Misuse of equipment (TVs, furniture, surround sound equipment, etc.), profane language, fighting, horseplay or other agressive play, bullying and unwelcoming behavior is prohibited.
- Under no circumstance will open flame grills, fire pits, or smokers of any kind be used in the Comuunity Room.
- Food and beverages are permitted int he COmmunity Room; however, Facility Users must clean up any trash or debris caused by the food and beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted to be consumed only by individuals 21 years if age or older. Ceramic, china, glass or other breakable containers are not permitted in the Community Room at any time. If any persons become too intoxicated they will be asked to leave immediately by the Association staff. If said person does not exit the facilities the Association staff will call the local authorities to have that person removed and revoke entry to the Valley Ranch COmmunity Center until a hearing is held before the Board.
- Pets are not permitted in the Community Room unless as authorized by the Association staff in private or special functions, and only within specially designated areas. This rule does not apply to disabled individuals to whom a reasonable accommodation has been granted.
- Unauthorized Facility Users will be asked to immediately vacate the premises and may be reported to the local authorities as trespassers. During non-business hours, concerned residents should report trespassers to the Bexar County Sheriff's Department.