- Basketball Court
- Open Field
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Splash Pad
- Tennis Court
The playground and splash pad are private facilities for all Facility Users.
- Tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, and glass containers are not allowed in per playground or splash pad areas. Water or other non-alcoholic drinks in a covered or closed plastic container is permitted.
- Personal sound-producing equipment that disrupts others is prohibited. Facility Users may use personal stereo devices that emit sound levels that do not disturb others, if a complaint is brought to the Association staff's attention that Facility User will be asked to either use headphones or turn off their device.
- Pets are not permitted in the playground or splash pad area unless authorized by Association staff in private or special functions, and only within specially designated areas. This rule does not apply to service animals required for person(s) with special needs. All Facility Users must properly dispose of any pet waste in trash containers provided.
- Proper attire and shoes must be worn at all times by all Facility Users.
- Unauthorized Facility Users will be asked to immediately vacate the premises and may be reported to the local authorities as trespassers. During non-business hours, concerned residents should report trespassers to the Bexar County Sheriff's Department.
**No Guest are allowed at this time.**