Valley Ranchers are able to request rentals dates no later than seven (7) business days and no sooner than thirty (30) days prior to your requested date.
**Please keep in mind that all reservation requests are first come, first serve. **
In order to reserve the community room, the Association would need:
- Completed Rental Agreement form
- Deposit checks of $200 for security and $150 for cleaning (Refundable)
- Reservations must be made in person at the HOA office
(Applications will be reviewed and confirmed with the homeowner via email).
- $75 an hour (minimum of 2 hours)
- Access to private bathrooms
- Access to kitchen (microwave, oven, and refrigerator included)
- Complimentary hour before and after for set up and clean up
- Does NOT include access to tables and chairs or audio visual equipment, you would be responsible for bringing your own
- Does NOT give your guests access to any other amenity area
Payment for the actual rental fee must be received within seven (7) business days of rental confirmation.
All event attendees must sign the provided COVID Waiver and must return all completed forms to the HOA office no later than three (3) business days prior to your proposed event. For more information regarding availability, please call the HOA office at (210) 688-0427 or email Arianna Bell, Administrative Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Community Room Rules
The Community Room is intended for the use of events, meetings and private or community group reservations. Use of the Community Room for any other purposes is subject to Board Approval. The rooms may be reserved by Owners through the Association staff. Please refer to the Rental Policy for additional information.
- Misuse of equipment (TVs, furniture, surround sound equipment, etc.), profane language, fighting, horseplay or other agressive play, bullying and unwelcoming behavior is prohibited.
- Under no circumstance will open flame grills, fire pits, or smokers of any kind be used in the Community Room.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the Community Room; however, Facility Users must clean up any trash or debris caused by the food and beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted to be consumed only by individuals 21 years if age or older. Ceramic, china, glass or other breakable containers are not permitted in the Community Room at any time. If any persons become too intoxicated they will be asked to leave immediately by the Association staff. If said person does not exit the facilities the Association staff will call the local authorities to have that person removed and revoke entry to the Valley Ranch Community Center until a hearing is held before the Board.
- Pets are not permitted in the Community Room unless as authorized by the Association staff in private or special functions, and only within specially designated areas. This rule does not apply to disabled individuals to whom a reasonable accommodation has been granted.
- Unauthorized Facility Users will be asked to immediately vacate the premises and may be reported to the local authorities as trespassers. During non-business hours, concerned residents should report trespassers to the Bexar County Sheriff's Department.